Thank you for visiting our web site. We are writing this book to help travelers to travel smart in Japan. Please excuse us for not having completed writing all yet. (Lasted Update: Feb 24, 2008)
1. If you are staying in Ryokan, change your cloths to Yukata in your room. Keep your inner shirt and pants inside of Yukata. Also, take the towels prepared for you to Onsen. It's good to ask front desk to keep your room key.
2. Walk to Onsen. Enter male or female onsen entrance. There is a changing room there first.
3. Take off your Yukata, shirts and pants and leave them in the locker room. Also, leave the larger towel there but take the smaller towel into the bath-tub room.
4. Once you enter the bath-tub room, take a shower to clean your body before you enter a bath-tub.
5. Enjoy the bath-tub.
6. Take a shower before you go out if you want. To get the real healthy effect by Onsen, it's better not to take a shower.
7. Dry your body with your smaller towel to some extent so that you can go out to the changing room.
8. Once you arrive at your locker, dry your body with the larger towel completely, then wear your cloths.
9. It's recommended to drink some water.
| HOME |